- Peacock Management Consultants Private Limited (the "Company", "we", "us" or "our") through its website www.complyrelax.com ("Portal") provides a comprehensive cloud-based Compliance tool that helps professional/organizations manage their Company Law Compliances with MCA integration, Office task management, documents creation and repository, expiry reminders and more ("Services").
- This Policy describes:
- The types of personal information that we may collect from you when you access or use the Portal including but not limited to any personal information shared by you for raising queries or for opting for a demo of the services offered by the Company through the Portal; and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing the personal information.
- The Policy applies to the information provided by you during your use of the Portal, through email and through other electronic communications sent through the Portal.
- By accessing or using the Portal and/or registering for an account on the Portal, you agree to this Policy and you consent to our collection, use, retention and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
- In the event you do not provide the personal information required by us, we may not be able to provide you complete use/access of the Portal or the Services provided thereto. Please note that while you will be accessing the Portal and sharing your personal information on behalf of your organization and your clients ("Customer"); the information pertaining to the Customer which is entered, accessed or stored on the Portal, is governed by the confidentiality obligations contained in the terms of engagement with the Customer and therefore does not fall within the ambit of this Policy.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it in all respects from any unlawful disclosure. In order to facilitate your use of the Portal, we collect several types of personal information from and about you, including:
- Information about the internet connection you use to access the Portal.
- The personal information that can be used to identify a specific person including but not limited to your name, email address, mobile number, designation, and the name of your organization. We collect personal information about you to contact you with respect to your use of the Services, your queries or for customer support. Our Services and customer support are provided through many platforms, including but not limited to the Portal, email, and telephone.
- Information which is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished to any authority, organization, department or public at large, without any default by us shall not be considered as personal information.
- We will fetch all the information available publicly and for inspection at government websites regarding your client company and their directors, KMPs, officers etc.
- Personal information is collected by us either directly from you when you on behalf of provide it to us and/or automatically as you login to your User Account on our Portal (IP addresses and session variables) as follows:
- Personal information that you provide us:
Upon creation of your user login, your personal information is either added by us, upon the instructions of the Customer; or is directly added by the representative of the Customer designated as "the admin".
The personal information collected while registering your User Account is as follows: Your full name, email address, mobile number, password, department, designation, location and other personal information that you or the admin may provide with your account.
- Personal information that we collect through Data Collection Technologies:
We may automatically collect certain personal information about your use of the Portal:
- Your browsing information:We use session variables to oversee how long you actively use the Portal. In case of continuous inactivity for 30 minutes, your session is automatically logged out.
- Your IP Address:Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is tracked to ensure that you are accessing the Portal and the Services through IP Addresses authorized by the Customer.
- Anonymous Data:
We may anonymize personal information collected from you through the Portal or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated anonymized personal information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- STORAGE, PROCESSING AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, modification, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We have implemented appropriate electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your personal information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your login credentials, or other security information for your User Account with anyone.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use the personal information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Contacting you to understand your requirements for the Services, including sharing quotations for the Services;
- Organizing physical demonstration of the Services offered through the Portal;
- Sharing notifications in relation to updates in the Services, including but not limited to the content provided through the Services;
- Tracking usage of Comply relax dashboard;
- Processing and responding to your queries, complaints, bugs reported by you through the helpdesk;
- Sharing reminders pertaining to the compliances;
- Providing you customer support;
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Assisting you in password retrieval and policy changes;
- Preserving history as governed by existing law or policy;
- Sending information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Meeting any applicable law, regulation and legal process;
- Responding to law enforcement authority or other governmental official request;
- Enforcing applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protecting against harm to our rights, property or safety, or harm to our users or the public, as required or permitted by law;
- Disclosing for the purpose of our audits or investigating a complaint or security threat; or
- Any other purpose, for which we have obtained your consent.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not disclose the personal information that we collect or you provide, as described in this Policy, to any third party, save and except for the following purposes:
- Contractual Rights: We may be required to disclose your personal information to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- Consent: We may share your personal information in any other manner as may have been consented by you.
- Customer Testimonials/ Comments/ Reviews:From time to time, we post customer testimonials on the Portal, which may contain personal information such as your name and designation. We always obtain the customers' consent prior to posting their names along with their testimonials.
- CORRECTING THE INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. In case you wish to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, or you wish to delete the personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, you may do so by availing options for edit or correction on the ComplyRelax portal.
Subject to the applicable law, your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited:
- Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
- If the information requested relates to any pending or threatened legal proceedings between you and the Company.
- Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for any kind of legal action against you due to updation in the portal by you or your representative.
- TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
- In case of termination of your User Account, pursuant to the instruction of the Customer, or upon the termination or expiry of the engagement between us and the Customer, we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributable to you. We may retain information about you for the purposes authorized under the applicable law. For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Portal or to comply with legal obligations.
- TO CONTACT OUR PRIVACY OFFICER
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your Personal Information, or seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 24-KA-1, Jyoti Nagar, Jaipur-302005, Rajasthan
While we endeavor to resolve complaints quickly and informally, if you wish to proceed to a formal privacy complaint, we request that you make your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer, by mail or email as above.